Who are we looking for?
We try to keep it realistic, but if we have to describe the perfect candidate, he or she would be someone with at least 8 years of experience as a .NET web (ASP.NET) senior developer who understands how to develop, maintain and deploy a complex web application and stands behind our mission to build great places to work. Next to that you have:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical study
- You are a critical thinker who values sharing knowledge
- You are a quick learner: you know how to find your way in our existing codebase
- Mapiq has people from more than 15 nationalities, so our people should have good communication skills in English
- You know how to make strategic decisions and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are authorized to work in The Netherlands.
We are working in an industry that is going sky high, and we wouldn’t be able to keep up without the talented people we have at Mapiq. We always strive to hire people that bring their own ideas, background and culture to raise the bars with us.
What to expect?
- The trust and responsibility to lead the development team responsible for our Mapiq Essentials solution (.NET stack).
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment
- A team of talented and driven colleagues
- A company that cares about your wellbeing
- Fun! We love our jobs and work hard, but we know how to play hard too; we can come into the office more often but remain very flexible towards remote working. Our bi-weekly bootcamps are back, the quarterly meetings are fun and outside of the office, and of course we have our board game nights
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- A solid pension-plan
- Competitive pay – of course, no one really knows what that means. To us it means that we pay you what seems fair to us, looking at your current experience and skills. We’ll discuss salary during the very first talk we have with you to make sure you know what to expect.
Feel like you have been reading a description of yourself? Come join us! The only thing we need you to do is to leave your thoughts on the job as well as your CV with us. We will review your application and invite you for a call with our Recruiter if we think there could be a match. After this, you can expect two rounds: one remote and one at the office. A business case or small programming exercise might be part of one of the two interviews. You will also meet your future lead André.