Your role at Mapiq
Mapiq is growing fast and we want our Marketing team to grow just as fast. Ready to push the envelope of smart offices with us? Here’s what you’ll do:
- Translate Mapiq’s proposition into digital marketing campaign plans that generate leads;
- Understand how to engage different target audiences based on different interests;
- Manage different campaigns on an ongoing basis;
- Ensure you have the right content you need to deliver your estimated results;
- Analyze the success of your campaigns and tweak where necessary.
- To create the best campaigns, you will work directly with content creators, designers, sales, product and external agencies. You're eager to know everything about the future of work, so you like building a (new) network of industry experts, anticipate trends and keep an eye on our competitors.
Who are we looking for?
We try to keep it realistic, but if we have to describe our perfect candidate it would be someone with 4 years of experience in the tech industry, who knows how to develop B2B marketing campaigns and stands behind our mission to build great places to work.
- Experience in international Marketing environments;
- Great understanding of account-based marketing;
- Great knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn campaign Manager and other platforms that you think are necessary for a successful campaign;
- Understanding of Marketing data to set KPI’s, evaluate and optimize your campaigns;
- Excellent English and/or German writing skills and an eye for detail - both text and design wise, adding the Dutch languages is a big plus;
- Be authorized to work in The Netherlands.
We are working in an industry that is going sky high, and we wouldn’t be able to keep up without the talented people we have at Mapiq. This means that although we are looking for talented people, we are not looking for copies of ourselves. We always strive to hire people that bring their own ideas, background and culture to raise the bars with us.
What to expect
- A place that allows you to be creative and experiment with tools and platforms.
- A team of talented and driven colleagues.
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment.
- 25 days of annual paid leave.
- A solid pension-plan.
- A company that cares about your wellbeing.
- Competitive pay – of course, no one really knows what that means. To us it means that we pay you what seems fair to us, looking at your current experience and skills. We’ll discuss salary during the very first talk we have with you to make sure you know what to expect.
- Fun! We love our jobs and work hard, but we definitely know how to play hard too – although we can’t have drinks at the office nowadays, we still organize virtual events (like a Bob Ross Painting Night or an Among Us Game Night). Once we can go back to the office, we’ll continue with our boot camps on Tuesdays and Thursdays, annual Mapiq party and board game nights.
Feel like you have been reading a description of yourself? Come join us! The only thing we need you to do is to leave your thoughts on the job as well as your CV with us. We will review your application and invite you for a call with our Recruiter Frouke if we think there could be a match. After this, you can expect two rounds of video calls (we do everything virtually at the moment). A business case might be part of one of the two interviews. You will also meet your future manager, Wieke!
Not exactly the right job or not yet ready to switch jobs? Don’t worry, we understand that changing jobs or even starting your first “grown-up” job is nerve-wrecking. I mean, we were all once new at Mapiq too. Let us know whenever you feel ready for it.